Merger Photo Preview

1. A problem with these photos could be avoiding mergers and trying to make every photo have a similar background but just with the subject changing throughout the photo.

2. A great place to take this photo could be in the courtyard or on the football field. Somewhere that has a lot of space.

3. Something creative I could do in the photo is complete some sort of action that flows. For example, I could do a cartwheel and show the start to finish process all in one photo. Also I could spell out something, that has a start to finish as well.

4. I could wear something simple, but also stand out. The main focus of this photo is what the subject is doing, so I would want to make myself noticeable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

HDR Photography